HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Birthday Star Winner

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas... and are still enjoying family and friends this weekend. We are still in snowy Minnesota and we are still enjoying our family. What a blessing this Christmas has been.

I would like to announce the winner of the Birthday Star in celebration of my birthday and Jesus' birthday. I want to thank all of you for all your wonderful comments and birthday wishes...each and every one is so appreciated. I have enjoyed reading them so much and it has enriched my birthday week! The winner of the star is


...drum roll please...


The Gypsy Nurse at Writing Out Loud won the Birthday Star! Thank you so much Cat for your encouragements and your visits to my blog!


Now for the six winners of surprise gifts that were awarded for each day up to Christmas... please email me your addresses and I will send you a surprise gift!


Rose at Bella Rosa

Kathleen at Faded Charm

Nancy at Life is just a bowl of Bon Bons

Cyn at cynzplace

Sherry at Country Wings in Phoenix

Sylvia at My Trinkets


Please be sure and visit all the gals at these blogs, they all have such inspirational blogs and are such a fun place to visit!
Thank you again for enriching my life...
Blessings
Rebecca

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the Winners! Lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for everyone who won. Rose is going to be beside herself.....listen, you can hear her shreeeking now with delight! You know I'm just having fun with you Rose....I love your enthusiasm! we all do!
    xo,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca..I am off on a 3 day spree of work non stop...and you are just a blessed soul! I can go in with the biggest smile..and know what wonderful people are out there..even if at times.... they may not be right here up front.
    Thank you so much for this honor!
    You are a beautiful woman, with a beautiful blog..and a beautiful purpose here..
    much love always....
    xo
    Cat

    ps(thanks Gypsy girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all who won! What a sweet way for Rebecca to end the year.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The presents just keep coming my way. Thanks so much for your generosity Rebecca and hope all your wishes come tur in the New Year.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rebecca, these girls are going to be thrilled! What a wonderful giveaway girl. Congrats to everybody!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo! I am so excited for all your winners! On behalf of all your readers, thank you for a wonderful blog and having such a sweet and giving spirit .... truly Christ and Christmas inspired!
    Hugs and have a Happy New Year!
    Betty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebecca amor, I am besides myself to be one of your lucky winners, I am in so much good company, your other winners are such amazing woman, Thank you!..I have been at my mamas for a few days with no internet...I think I actually needed that :) I could visit blogs on my blackberry but couldn't leave comments at all or even email..don't know what that is all about but I did want you to know how happy I was and am :) I hope your Christmas was beautiful and that the New Year brings you nothing but love, happiness and many good things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops I forgot one lil thing...Does Carole know me or what? She musta heard me dancing around, doing the happy booty dance and yelling at my mamas house :) I am just so transparent..I guess :) Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rebecca -

    I just wanted to stop by and say Hello! I hope that your holiday was wonderful and I wanted to wish you many blessings my friend for a new year that is just around the corner!

    Many hugs! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the lucky winner! And Rebecca, Happy New Year to you! :-)
    Cindy
    www.sweetbeadstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Came back to check on you...I hope you are well and just wanted to say "Hi"!

    Hugs - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! What a shock it was for me to not have interent for a few days..finally get it back on..and learn I won something from such a talented lady!!! Your blog as well as others has insipred me to do something crafty every day and get to learning how to blog myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.