HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Round Top... part II

The Blog Party!


I met Theresa of Garden Antiques Vintage the day before the blog party, she was busy in her beautiful booth, selling like crazy I might add. Her booth was even more wonderful than I had imagined and we had so much fun with this lovely gentle soul.



Jo doing a little business with Theresa...



Theresa has such a great eye for display...





 My buddies Gina and Kelly shopping Theresa's booth



We made the rounds and I couldn't wait to meet all my blogging buddies. Just down a little was the notorious Deb from Talking Trash, she just keeps everyone laughing... she certainly has the gift of joy!

The blog party that Theresa hosted was certainly one of the highlights of my trip. Jo Packham and Gina Galvin my bunk buddies were the guests of honor and they worked most of the night signing copies of the latest issue of "Where Women Create". Gina's fabulous Peacock Park Designs studio was featured on the cover.  Theresa had set up a darling little booth with columns, lights and cupola for them to sign under.







There was someone in line all night long and some of the first were Deb from Talking Trash and her smooth talk'in hubby Cat Daddy.
And you know the cutie behind them...



The lovely Miss Anne from Fiona and Twig...
It was such a thrill to meet Anne and visit a bit... I wished I could have talked more with everyone but the time went so fast and there were lots of people there. It was sooo much fun!

Here are random shots of the party and I will try to name a few but my memory isn't what it used to be - so I apologize if I miss someone or get confused.











Shelley from Sweet Pea, it was so nice visiting with you and I know where you get your name from! You certainly are a sweet pea.







My bunk-buddies Carol and the Nugget...


Peace Out

Lisa... is this you? (sorry)





Here is a shot I stole of Theresa aka TOT , Shelley, Jo and Lauri from Chippy's

Thank you Theresa for a splendid time, I know I am not alone when I say you are awesome!

Until my next post on Round Top which will include WWC booth, my finds, favorite boothes and Magnolia Pearl...
Thank you for all your comments - you were all missed!
Blessings
Rebecca

15 comments:

  1. Rebecca,
    It was such a joy getting to meet you face to face. You're an absolute delight and as beautiful as your blog.
    Your bunk-buddiess are a hoot and a half. I really got a kick out of them even if I couldn't get them to take Cat Daddy off my hands! Y'all must have been laughing from dawn 'til dusk. Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when y'all went home at night!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun! I wish I could have been there:)
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweetie! I loved the shots you took of the party, I might have to swipe some of them, great photo's and great times! Please come back in the Fall...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! THAT SOUNDS LIKE GREAT FUN! GLAD I WAS NOT THERE! WITH SO MANY GORGEOUS THINGS TO BUY MY HUSBAND'S CREDIT CARD WOULD DISAPPEAR! HI! HI! HI!
    NIGHT NIGHT REBECCA!
    ROSA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an amazing time Rebecca! Wonderful photos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a super good time! wish I lived in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebecca amor, What a beautiful time you had! I love all the pictures and you got to meet so many amazing people from Blogland! That is so wonderful! I loved seeing all these pictures and can't wait to see more :) Besos, Rose

    ps...Pudge is a fru fru gaudy girl isn't she :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!
    This just keeps getting better!
    I love all the photos of everyone from bloglandia and the incredible pics Garden Vintage Antiques!
    And you couldn't be cuter!
    Have a wonderful day! Enjoy the sunshine(pretend it's not cold) That's what I'm doing!
    Blessings my friend,
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rebecca,

    What a thrill to meet so many of your blog friends all at one place.
    I loved seeing the lovely photos and how beautiful you are ~ what a wonderful Party.

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meeting you was just the best!
    Tell me you're coming back in the Fall....please??? :-)

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you all had a grand time! The "booths" look amazing. Such a creative bunch and I love all your outfits too!
    I have been pouring over my copy of Where Women Create every chance I get :)
    Blessings and happiness in HIM,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how I'd love to have been there. Fun to see Kelly and Gina...I've met them at the NYshow. It must have been hard to not want to take everything home.
    Thanks for letting me dream and pretend I was there!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. And it just keeps getting better and better! Still JEALOUS!!!! hee,hee,hee.
    Rebecca, you are just as cute as can be girlfriend! Totally gotta give you a hug.
    your friend,
    shell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Rebecca first of all your are beautiful!!! What creativity & beauty at the show.. Love all this oh my dream is to go visit one day. Thanks for sharing such amazing pictures & lady friends. God Bless You! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rebecca, it was great meeting you! I'm sorry we didn't get to visit more. On a side note, I love your hair! I found myself staring every time I saw you! haha Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I look forward to "following" you in blogland and learning more about you. ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.