HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Monday, April 9, 2012

Winner winner... Easter Dinner!

Hello
I hope all of you had a beautiful Easter weekend filled with family, food and laughter. We had a quick trip to Minnesota to be with my mom and daughters there. We had a traditional ham dinner and an Easter egg hunt for the little ones.
James put together over 200 eggs filled with candy and toys and they hid them throughout my mom's yard.
Here are just a few random shots of the day...














And the race is on...




James tends to have a sense of humor...


Poor Sophie spent 5 min. trying to jump for this "shiny" one!




She got help from her older cousin










Such a sweet brother...


...but somehow it always ends like this!


Everyone was allowed equal amount of eggs... just to be fair


Everyone showing Grandma their bootee...

It was a quick trip but we all had fun and praising God for His goodness to us.
Now to announce the winners of my Follower Fellowship give away.
I picked from the random generator, 3 numbers.
I want to thank you all for your lovely comments and inspiring words to me, it means so much and I am honored to be a very small part of your life.


My first pick was Mary Ellen from Mary's Meanderings, she will be receiving the wreath.


Second pick that wins the collage pocket is Jeanne from


And last but not least is Sandi from A Cottage Muse

Thank you all again and please be sure and visit these lovely blogs to be inspired and to say congratulations! 
Please email me your addresses so I can get these in the mail this week.
Many Blessings
Rebecca

16 comments:

  1. Dear Rebecca,
    You are indeed blessed with such a beautiful family..... you must be so proud of them all.
    .... and, congratulations to all of the winners of your giveaway. I know that they are in for such a treat when they receive their gifts.
    Wishing you and your family a belated happy and peaceful Easter weekend. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners.
    Rebecca,
    Love the photos of your family.What a beautiful day you all had together.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Easter photos...lots of love there, I can see! Congrats to all your winers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rebecca for sharing your holiday photos...the little ones all look so sweet!
    I miss those days ~ and look forward to them in the future (not that I am rushing anything!)!

    I am so excited that I won your giveaway...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca- I love all your photos of your family. Those kids are ALL so cute. I love one of Sophie jumping up to get the egg. That would be something my youngest son would do---put it up out of reach like that. It looks like everyone is having a really fun time. I thought at first that your brother had put PIE in your face!!!! Then I noticed that it was just a Target bag-gotta love a guy like that- Blessings to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca, Your children and g.children are all so nice looking..pretty people. The little one with blond hair playing with the doggie...well she's you made over. Smiles to all, xo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those kiddos are sweet. Your Easter was bountiful In God's grace as was ours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely beautiful family! The kids look like they were having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good looking bunch that belongs to you <3
    Congrats to the lucky winners
    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog through "Just Between Me and You". Your Easter family celebration looked like it was so enjoyable. The kids are all adorable. Have a fabulous week.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dearest Rebecca, those are such wonderful photoes, of your beautiful grandkids, and their parents. They all look lovely, and had a special day, like I`m sure you did too.
    Congratulations to the 3 so lucky winners.
    Blessings, and love-Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners! Love all the photos. What a fun family time. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are truly blessed to have such a large and beautiful family. It looks like you had a very joyous Easter.

    Blessings! Betty Ann (Lady Lizzie)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rebecca I loved seeing your photos of your lovely family spending Easter together. It is such a blessing have family! This was the 2nd year in a row that we didn't spend Easter with family- Before that we always had everyone at our house- 30+ people and the biggest Easter egg hunt around! I ended up having a migraine this year- Gotta confess I was having a bit of a pity party till I received your lovely news about winning one of your wonderful gifts!! Thank you so very much! It will be fun to find the perfect spot for that pretty wreath!!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous family! I see how close you all are and what fun you have together. most families are so spread apart, that these types of gatherings are rare. You are truly blessed.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to the winners. They are all in for a special treat when they recieve their gifts from you!
    Your family is so beautiful...from the oldest to the youngest. Their smiles make me smile.
    Mean ol' James! I'm with Sophie...I go for the shiny ones too...every single time!
    I think the real bootee of this blessed day was all of you gathered together.
    Hugs!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.