HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Time for the Vintage Market



Is it spring yet?
Finally we are getting some spring weather, sunny today and in the 60s but I fear not for long... I keep telling myself this cold weather can't hold on for much longer. I am finally starting to see some signs of life outside.






It's just good to see the sun shine!

I have been busy in the studio working working working... I'm having fun getting ready for The Vintage Market. It is this weekend,  at the fabulous home of Polly of Counting Your Blessings.




We had so much fun last year and I am looking forward to spending the weekend with all the gals. I posted pictures last year here.
The weather last year was unusually warm and perfect... I don't think we are going to be that lucky this year.

I've been at the sewing machine for most of the week. 



The view from my sewing machine



Cuffs 


Also been working on jewelry

If you are in the area this weekend come and see us, we would love to see you!
Blessings
Rebecca

7 comments:

  1. Rebecca, I have missed you !!! If I could I would beat feet to the Vintage Market...It would be such fun. Will you be at Horton's in Tipton this summer? Take care and I wish you a good time at the market. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it just yesterday that you did this market? Where oh where is the time going? sigh... Good to see you here this a.m. Makes my coffee taste sweeter <3
    Hope you all have a great show. So many are looking forward to it! While you guys are warming up - we're having a blast of cold after days of low 90's? Pack the sweaters away- unpack the sweaters- pack the sweaters... jeez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rebecca ,so exiting for you, your materials are gorgeous-and the cuff so beautiful-
    Well the weather may not be like last year, but I wish you the most wonderful market!
    Hugs and love,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I lived closer to go to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope all of this rain doesn't ruin the event for you ,
    hope you show us more pictures of the event

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous cuffs! Best of luck at the market, I just know that it will be a big success!
    Big hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.