HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Easter 2009

April 2009


Rejoice for the Lord completed what He has come into the world to do and that is not to condemn the world but to save the world so that we may become heirs to the Kingdom of God.
I hope all had a joyful Easter filled with family and friends. We had three of our children here for dinner and their families. We hid Easter eggs and baskets and it was sheer pandemonium...just like the good old days when the kids were small. We had a great day together and I am thankful for my great kids we just have fun hanging out together. I missed the ones that couldn't be here. Easter dinner was the traditional ham and a lot of side dishes since we have two vegetarians at the table.

Color the eggs turned out to be quite an experience this year with a 18 month old in the mix!

Hunting for the eggs turned out to be a little more fun - at least from my point of view.

Easter Blessings,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.