HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Twenty Things at Once

November 2007 Happy Thanksgiving

Time passes quickly when you are doing twenty things at once. Opening a shop just in time for all the Christmas festivities--including an Open House--planning and decorating a wedding for my daughter out of state, and did I mention I also agreed months ago to open my house for a Historic House Walk. That just might put me over the edge...everyone says I love the pressure and I know I do get more done under it but don't know if I exactly like it...it just seems to find me.
Savannah and I...grandchildren the crown of our years.




Nicole and daughter Sophie


Nicole and my husband Keith her stepdad The whole crew

I have gained a wonderful son in law and the wedding was beautiful. I am so grateful to my father...he has married all of them now and this one was difficult for him because of his failing health. Thanks Dad-I love you. Here are some pictures of my precious family. We do know how to have fun...




My kids, Jody, Jennifer,Nicole, Kerri, Sarah and the "Boy" James.

Blessings
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.