HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Getting ready for Tipton...



Halloween was here and gone and it is a good thing I didn't blink because I would have missed it this year. It just seems I have been trying to beat the clock for months now and I keep running out of time. I did manage to click a few pictures off with the help of my daughter Jody.




Sophie, as the little princess she is, Snow White...


And my other little princess Savannah as Rapunzel...




These two are a pair to draw to, they are only 3 months apart and joined at the hip. They keep me giggling most of the time I am with them. They are always playing princess... and it is a stitch listening to them.


Here is Sophie's sister Maddie, she is just helping with the hair dos...


And there is a new sheriff in town... Jesse James.


He came to arrest, Zachary...


But Special Forces agent Luke stepped in and put em all in jail...



And last we have our little hippie Leah... 
The weather was nice, a little chilly but better than snow! They all got all the candy they could handle and it was lots of fun.


This week I will be leaving for Tipton, Indiana to visit my dear friend Donna. She has been working hard as everyone at Horton's has been for months now getting ready for the Christmas Open House. They were kind enough to invite me to sell some Christmas handmade items, so I have been working in my studio this week feverishly...








Can't wait to see everyone in Tipton and see all the lovely things they have put together. It will be fabulous so please stop in Saturday and join us for the start of an inspiring Holiday!

I will leave you with a picture of my sister and me one Halloween many moons ago...


I hope you had a festive Halloween.
Many Blessings
Rebecca

13 comments:

  1. sounds like fun (&busy:)}.Our holiday sale is this weekend too or else I'd run down :){love to see you & Donna plus check out both your lovely holiday treasures!Hope all goes well ...
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they're so cute!
    And you and your sister, too!

    Have fun at Tipton's, give Donna a hug from me. :-)

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your grandchildren are so cute all ready for halloween!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rebecca,-your flock of grandchildren ,are so sweet together, the two prinsesses -growing to be beauties-they are all wonderfully dressed :)
    Dear lady your tussiés are GORGEUS LOOKING ,-
    and the trees so wonderfull,too-
    I wish you joy and happy sale at Tiptons, sweets.
    Love and hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't let the Disney Co. get a look at those gorgeous kiddies or they will want to put them to work! I love a baby wig.
    Your last photo looks like an old ad for Halloween...or pumpkin pie!
    I wish I could come to that open house. I'm sure it will be inspiring!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grandbabies are addorable! ONGoodness girl you are a busy woman! I would love to come to Tiptons! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Therea
    aka:TOT

    ReplyDelete
  7. of course ALL the pictures are adorable ... gotta love those grandkids ... and you as a child ... oh my

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my goodness! I love all the kid pictures! The one of you and your sister is great! Have fun in Tipton. ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous group of grandchildren you have, they are just adorable. Best of wishes on sales and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Girlie Girl!
    I am so excited and can't wait to see you!
    I have gone and got you some of your favorite fruity water and new bubbles for your bath! And your way down the highway...we can't wait so see you!
    I am totally loving the goodies you've been making!
    You have the cutest Grandkids! What adorable costumes!
    Talk to you soon!
    Much Love and hugs!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your grandchildren look so awesome in their costumes Rebecca!!! I bet that was a good time! Aren't the g-babies the most fun???
    You and your sis look so cute!
    Have a wonderful time with Donna...she is such a love. Can you hug her for me? Love that girl! I'll ask her to give you a hug for me. Just love you girl!
    hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  12. The kids look great!! Can't wait to see more pictures from the show!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rebecca,
    Oh I love the kiddo's all dressed up for some tricks & treats! The princesses remind me of Lily & her cousin. Such a fun age. Love the cones, can't wait to see the pics from Tiptons. The pic of you & your sis is priceless. We had such an amazing weekend Rebecca, meeting Dawn & Ann was a dream. Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.