HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

White Wednesday with The Queen of White...

Hello 
from Washington! I have been here a week now and it is hard to believe we leave for Spokane tomorrow for the Farm Chicks show. We have been sewing up a storm and running around trying to find some anchor pieces for our booth. This is not usually how I do a show but with this many miles between me and my stash it is a challenge but I am sure it will come together... it always does.
I am so excited to be posting on White Wednesday - actually coming to you live from the one and only



I have been looking forward to meeting Kathleen now for months, we made arrangements to meet at Monticello's where she has her booth. I was taking pictures of her booth and starting thinking, I don't even know what Kathleen looks like! She has been pretty camera shy on her blog and then I heard, "Rebecca'! All I have to say is, she is the cutest little thing and such a sweetheart. We spent the afternoon shopping and she was kind enough to help me find some great stuff for Farm Chicks.
I

Her booth has great stuff and of course I had to get a couple of things.












Shopping at Monticello's is always a treat!












Here we are, my daughter Jody, me and Kathleen- 
the three muskanteekers...




And of course we left with a few things...


Thank you Kathleen for yet another Wonderful White Wednesday 
but I have to say this one has been my favorite!


Please visit Kathleen at Faded Charm for fabulous whites 
and tell her you saw her sweet face here and that the camera is her friend!

Stay tuned... Farm Chicks or Bust

Blessings 
Rebecca

15 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!

    I am so...jealous!
    Kathleen IS the cutest!
    I wish I had been the mouse in your pocket!
    I saw so many amazing things I would have nabbed!
    I am so glad you are having fun!
    Donna
    Have a good show and call when you can!
    Still praying for you! Be safe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That's kathleen?wow...so sweet..she's soooo much younger than i thought she'd be! wise beyond her years... wow..what a doll. lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a sweet post Rebecca and I really enjoyed myself amd am so glad we could meet in person. Helping others people shop is so much fun:-)

    Wishing you girls luck this weekend and remember to take lots of pics to share with all us less fortunate ones. Tell Jody "hi" and drive safely.

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a trio of cuties with hearts of gold to match!!

    Have a safe and fun trip!

    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had so much fun!!! Any trip is better with a car load full of goodies to bring home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Kathleen the sweetest ever? When I met her, we coulda' talked for hours...oh, we did!
    I know you will pull it together and it will just be beautiful! Just have FUN and show us all when you get back.
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. You lucky, lucky girl!!
    Can't wait to see what you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooohhhhh, I would have gone crazy!!! too much fun for one day! Love seeing Kathleen. Have fun this weekend!! love ya, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very happy ( I would be too if I was shopping there hehehe) Is great to finally meet Kathleen, thank you for this great post, have a great show and drive safely back home!
    XXXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, sweetie, Rebecca, I can tell you had some wonderful houers shopping with Kathleen-and your daughter,-you looks so sweet, dear-and the photoes are filled with gorgeus things.
    Yes I`m sure it is a very tirering trip, but meeting with your Jody, and dear friends- will also make it a beautiful, and fun trip.
    I wish you a great and lovely week-end dear Rebecca- and a safe drive home.
    Love to you, and hugs.
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I not ever see your blog before? I love it and am a new follower. I'm curious. What are your plans for the vintage buckets? I love buckets. Y'all look adorable and I know you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you got quite a haul! So much fun. I love garage sale and flea market season.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rebecca ~ How Exciting for YOU!!! Can't wait to hear/see the FARM CHICKS report!!! and YOU netted some GREAT FINDS with Kathleen - love her blog as well... Nice to catch a glimpse of you at Na-da...
    Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how fun! I am not far away from her, but have never met her! I need to get out more. =)
    (or maybe she will come to my store?) =)

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rebecca!
    It's so nice to meet and follow you. Your blog is seriously giving me creative inspirations....this post is filled to the brim with delicious materials....swoon!


    Come visit anytime.
    Ciao Bella!

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.