HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Vintage Market

Hello
I know most of you have been as busy as I have these last couple of weeks. Spring shows abound from workshops to antique shows. It is a fun time of year and the weather here in Chicago has been near perfect. If anything it has been a little warm... dare I even say that. Everything is in bloom here and the air coming through my kitchen window this evening is sheer heaven. How I love this time of year. I hope all of you are enjoying yourself in whatever you are doing. 
I was fortunate enough to be involved in
The Vintage Market
at the lovely home of Steve and Polly. There were twelve of us selling our wares and I have to tell you what a bunch of wonderful gals they are. Everyone worked together so well and we had such a good time together. I really enjoyed everything about this event.
 There really was a great turn out,  the weather was perfect so I think that just added the crowning glory to this wonderful time.
I just want to say a great big thank you to Steve and Polly!
I took a lot of pictures so enjoy... 



Karen did such a great job with the food tent and was so good about feeding us all... thank you so much!







The gals Jude and Anne behind the counter were awesome and handled the crowds so well... and at the end of it all, no discrepancies. Talk about good under pressure. 




Nancy of Second Hand Rose  
Such a sweetheart...


Sunny with a chance of burlap and lace...



Polly,  Kim, Jeanine and Jen





 Polly's pink stove!









Ryan Steve hard at work...



























Such a lovely bunch of women... working, sharing and edifying each other all weekend. God certainly hand picked this bunch!





And Steve was kept on the run...


Just a note to say thank you to all that follow my blog... it has been so wonderful getting to know you. I am sorry I haven't been able to get around and leave comments as much as I would like. I do however peek in on you when I get a spare moment.
 Look for my give away later in the week...
I have hit a 1000 followers and I would like to say thank you!


Linking up today with my friend Debra at Common Ground for her Vintage Inspiration Friday

Many Blessings
Rebecca

12 comments:

  1. Hey there! This looks like such a great time, and so many beautiful things. How great that the weather was perfect for you all. that makes all the difference for a good show and turnout! I saw a hundred things I'd love to have! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving it! I'm having a yard sale on Saturday in hopes to restock my shop-out with the old! Gotta turn the goods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,so good to see you are having fun, and a happy time. Beautiful sun here ,also, the last two dayes.
    Blessings,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca,
    So nice to see you at the event.Looking back at your photos I see there is so much I missed.It was so crowded and so much to look at.So lovely and I am glad to have gone.
    Blessings,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks like such a fun time Rebecca! So many fun things and great vignettes!
    hugs and much love my dearest
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing event. I a thinking I have got to do some shopping somewhere! I can't wait for a vintage sale around here. I think we will have some sun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, Rebecca! What a wonderful show! I so wish I could have been there to walk through and see everything and to drool over it! I LOVE everything I see here...and aren't dealers just the best people in the world? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rebecca...thanks so much for sharing this great event!
    Perfect inspiration as I am getting ready for a show!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure sounds like you are keeping busy. But the good kinda busy. Hope your weekend is wonderful. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an honor to have you and the others with us at the Vintage Market! Thank you for being part of it! You got some great pictures. You must have gotten them just before we opened. I think I only have a couple. I wish I would've gotten some more before the crowds hit. Can't wait to see all of you wonderful gals again.

    Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore Steve and Polly (they are just so darn cute...and of course Polly would have a pink stove!) and wish I could have been there. I hope when I get back from the big shows, I'll have the same wonderful things to share and talk about...fingers crossed.
    Deb
    P.S. See Steve run. Run Steve run!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THIS IS SO COOL!!!! I wish I could have been there!!! I think it was so neat that no one would ever have any idea, looking at the house from the street, that all those wondeerful treasures were inside that house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.