HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome to White Wednesday

Hello and welcome to another White Wednesday hosted by Kathleen at Faded Charm. Please visit her blog to see more wonderful whites and visit all the fabulous blogs listed.

This Wednesday I have featured white jewelry that I have in the shop. Most of us appreciate jewelry in one way or another, so I thought it fun to take a peek at what we have in white. I make some of the jewelry but we feature approximately four other artists and lines in the shop.
My jewelry is made from precious and semi precious stones that I collect on my travels but most comes from Arizona. I love to use found vintage treasures, religious items, hardware and keys. And of course all this is available, if you are interested I can email you.



MOP button

This necklace is made of jet, mop, old picture and an old rosary.




















Old mop cross and mop rosary beads










Jill Schwartz Necklace





Sterling silver charm bracelet




In my studio



We also carry Nataya clothing and they have a wonderful line of white vintage inspired dresses and tops












Well, that wraps up another wonderful white Wednesday. I hope you have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by. Thank you Kathleen for hosting yet another Wednesday, you always are awesome.
I always love to hear from you and I appreciate all your comments.
Blessings
Rebecca

20 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca, first of all I love your new blog "look"... and the jewelry and clothing are just beautiful, and so unique! (And the dress forms...don't get me started!)Thank you so much for always sharing the most wonderful photos and items.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo, i love it all!!!! have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning lovely Rebecca,
    you've got such gorgeous jewelry, but i do have to say that it's not my favourite! my favourites are the dresses!!! just found them amazing! do you sell them? where can i buy one? do you have a link?
    have a sweet day,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, hope your necklace arrives safely & let me know if you would like to carry them in your shop :) gio

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful jewelry you have here...the cross is my fav! Thanks for sharing with us.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca....I adore the charm bracelet and the clothing is just gorgeous...I want one of all, please...LOL lovely post..xojana

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL, GREAT, EYE CANDY,AS USUAL. HAVE A GOOD ONE! JUDY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rebecca, You can't go wrong on the those vintage white dresses and tops. Just GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rebecca
    I always love your take on the merchandise/vignettes you photgraph! The jewelry is wonderful and I especially love the braclett with the soldered birds! I hope your grandson is doing well. Take care and have a great WW.
    My Best,
    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the large hoop earrings with the lace on them. How much are they? k

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rebecca,
    As usual your post never disappoints....such lovely romantic pieces. It's funny because as I was looking at the altered necklaces I thought of Jill Schwartz and then there she was. Well her necklace that is. I've seen her booth at the NY show and it's to die for.
    Thank again for the lovely headpiece!!!hope your enjoying the magazine.
    xo...C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rebecca..beautiful jewelry!

    Saw your shout-out from Where Women Create on facebook...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Che bello! love the store. I am looking for rhinestone necklace to take a part for my charms. I cleared up the store here, do you have anything and if you could send me photos and prices if you would like to do some business. Grazie Rita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love your jewelery and clothes especially the big white cross...I love crosses.Must pop over to your shop and have a good look...a beautiful, White Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rebecca,

    What a lovely blog and shop you have ~ the jewellery and dresses are romantic and lovely.
    Have just visited Carole and saw the precious gift you gave her.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, your jewelry is spectacular!! You are so talented Rebecca!!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rebecca, what a talented and lovely lady you are. Your shop is a place I would LOVE to visit some day. I'm crazy for the beautiful white clothing you have shown us. Great whites for this Wednesday!
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post today Rebecca. I love them all! Thanks for sharing and joining in.

    Enjoy your evening.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  19. They area ALL gorgeous! You are very talented! I have that same Mother of Pearl white button! I love the cross... well, I adore all of your things actually!!

    Hugs,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Rebecca!

    What a simply lovely "white" post....DELISH!

    I've enjoyed peeking around your sweet blog.

    Blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.