HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

...And the Winner is Marcie at The Rustic Victorian

Sorry I haven't been on my blog but I am having trouble uploading pictures. I am trying to solve the problem - hopefully it isn't anything serious and I will be up and running shortly. I hope all is well with everyone. This is my hectic time in the shop so I haven't had the time to tinker with the pictures.
Blessings
Rebecca

Congratulations to Marcie of The Rustic Victorian she won the necklace from the 100 follower give away!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Sweet Marcie!!!

    Hugs,
    Lynn♥


    ~Let Freedom Ring!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for Marcie!!!!! Your necklace is beautiful and I just KNOW she will love it....xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Marcie......If it wasn't me, then good it was you....The necklace is beautiful. xojana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Marcie! Hope you get your computer issues worked out, but we all understand you are busy getting that lovely, lovely shop of yours ready for the holidays no doubt!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...then it looks like I will have to buy one of these! (Goody!)
    I will get in touch with you as soon as my mad dash is over...I'm serious...really want one!
    But Congratulations to Marcie!
    Have a wonderful week...donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Marcie! Such a beautiful necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on you 100th, just stopped by to say Ciao. Rita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rebecca,
    I know I'm starting to feel the pinch too. Retail can really be a dossy! Hope you're able to straighten your pic trouble.
    Happy Halloween!!!
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh,oh, oh,,,,thank you!!!!How kewl is that! Once in a while a little miracle comes my way. What a blessing Rebecca!
    Love
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.