HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

White Wednesday and I Am On My Way~

I am on my way to the KC Willis Art Retreat...


By the time you read this I will be on the road with the radio turned up, wind blowing through my hair and Colorado in my sights...


I am so excited to be able to attend this 3 day retreat given by KC Willis, this is her studio in Longmont CO. Isn't it great. We will be doing fabric collage and enjoying the inspiration of one talented lady. I will also be antiquing all the way down and back, so I will keep you posted.

Welcome to White Wednesday hosted by the fabulous

Please check out all the wonderful and talented gals at her blog that post on White Wednesday.

This Wednesday I have random pictures of various whites in my house and at the shop. It has been a hectic week getting ready for my trip so I haven't been around to all your blogs and I feel like I am missing out on something. But I will catch up when I get back. I am taking my laptop but it has been acting up lately...I hate to think it is going out on me but it will only stay on in short spurts and then it shuts down. Doesn't sound good - does it? Anyway I will be taking pictures of my trip and I will post them when I return in 1 week.

Thanks so much and have a great week.












This is one of my favorite finds, it is an artist sketch book and it is filled with graphics and drawings of old advertising.













Blessings and I will be back in a week!
Rebecca

16 comments:

  1. I am sure you are going to have a wonderful time at the retreat and antiquing along the way. Colorado should be beautiful this time of year...

    Love all of your whites, all of the pretty pieces in your shop and home. I wanted to check again with you on the hours of your shop, I'd like to visit before the weather turns nasty. I know you are very busy now, so I will check again when you get back.

    Have a great time, Rebecca, and I am sure you will bring back some beautiful creations!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous treasures for us to feast our eyes on.
    I absolutely love the graphics book.....and the last picture with the tassles hanging...gorgeous. Have fun and enjoy yourself.. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip! How fun!
    Safe travels,
    bunny hugs,
    shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time! I wish I too was heading West. I love the sketchbook! Such a treasure! Hope a fabulous and Safe trip...dj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rebecca I do hope you have an amazing time! Sounds like so much fun :) I have been lucky enough to see your spectacular house at a few of your home events and it is ALL absolutely beautiful!!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca! Have a fun, fun, creative and inspiring time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time at your retreat. I'm sure you'll make some awesome creations. Thanks for sharing all your whites today.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun and enjoy it!
    sweet dreams
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful opportunity!!! Hope you had a great time- can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful whites Rebecca. I know you are already having the time of your life. I can't wait to see what you create!
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rebecca,
    As usual I love everything.The book is very special...don't you wish they did advertising like that now?? Sometimes I don't get what they're thinking with the graphics they use??
    The retreat sounds like a blast ...have fun.
    Good luck with your computer....mine does kinda the same thing...so frustrating!!!make sure you back up!!!
    L~C

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have a safe trip with lots to talk about when you get back.My husband and I were just out there.Stayed in Colorado Springs for a few days then some more days out on the road I put a post on my blog.Hope you have fun.Lots of Fun Finds 2 U...Chickie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rebecca,

    I am sure you will have a wonderful time away at the retreat!
    I love all your pretty whites today, especially the Calligraphy and graphics.
    Have a fun and safe trip.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. just found your blog!
    just so lovely...
    I like to be your 100th follower!

    Gr. Anna

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.