HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some Great Stuff Out There

Hello, I hope all of you are staying warm these days and are getting all those projects you have been putting off done. I myself, have been on the computer more lately, especially after I didn't have one for some time. It is a good time to catch up on whats going on in the land of Blog and take advantage of some really great stuff out there.

One especially, I have been involved with is KC Willis's new video series, Marketing Mindset. If you are marketing your artwork in any form or you are in business or thinking of - this series is for you! KC is in galleries and stores accross the nation and has been published in  books and in the media, she has set up a website to help you do the same. The first video is out and I found it to be invaluable and done very well, easily understood concepts and in an interesting format.  The series also gives you access to her personal advice and questions you might have. She is a delightful warm and funny person with a huge heart. I took her art retreat last October and immediately connected with this lovely down to earth woman.
I cannot recommend this more, it has been money well spent so far and it is just the beginning, so hop on board!



KC is also offering a great give-away on her blog. She is giving you the choice of these two wonderful gifts! Please check out her blog also.  

One World, One Heart... One day.





I hope you enjoy your Sunday and please check out my new blog on my sidebar  "The Love of God."
As always I enjoy you and your comments.
Blessings,
Rebecca

7 comments:

  1. I have been on the computer more than ever this winter but today is so sunny, I am actually going to hang sheets out on the line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca I have been off the computer but seem to be back on lately trying to get a new look & site up & runng too... I love what you did as always your style & designs make my heart melt...God Bless you my friend.
    xoxox Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca,
    I will be sure and check her out.
    Her giveaway is so pretty.

    Thank you.

    sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca, I love your background and header, I love your Haiti project. I'm envolved in one right now too. And I love those prizes. I'm not going to enter - I don't win these things. I'll just make myself the prize. Gee, I guess I just really love you.

    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree KC's workshop is wonderful...I've gained many new insights already and enjoy meeting the friendly people there! :-)
    Cindy
    www.sweetbeadstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your header is lovely. I love the mixing of all different materials. Thanks for sharing about KC's workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info about KC's giveaway...looks like a good one! Take care Rebecca and I hope you have a wonderful week!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.