HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Come Join Us


We are packed, loaded down and ready to leave for Indiana early in the morning. I am excited to see all my old friends from last year and to make new ones this year! If you are in the area please join us for fun and inspiration. And if you are planning on attending please stop by and say hello, if you mention the blog I will give you a 10% discount on any purchase.

In Tipton IN



Here are some shots from last year... it was hot but fun!










My tent last year, this year a double... woohoo!






The amazing DONNA... she not only coordinates this whole event she also is a vendor.





Donna and Alee


My Sweet friend Alee (far left) of Damask Designs... 








This year the theme is Le Vie En Rose... it will be so fun to see how everyone interprets their version. There is also a prize for the best interpretation, the vendors pick... this should be fun.
Come and join us
Blessings
Rebecca 

12 comments:

  1. Rebecca, I can't wait to meet you I have waited a year to get up to Tipton , Last year we where all ready to go and my daughter got sick and had to be in the Hospital.. This year we are good to go... see you Saturday.....

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca ~
    Have sooooo much fun!! What a wonderful theme this year!

    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, can't wait for the pictures, have fun, be safe and sell, sell, sell!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great show! Can't wait to see pictures!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca I have no doubt you will knock their socks off! Could Donna be anymore cute???
    xx
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there! Can't wait!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well heck, I am back and now you are gone. Well, we will catch up sooner or later :) I hope you have a great time, lots of laughter and an empty vehicle coming home ;) Well except for whatever you simply must have!!! Be safe.

    Hugs,

    "Her" and Romeo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Rebecca, I wish you a wonderful trip-and cross my fingers for a fantastic sale, I know everyone will love your booth -
    take care ,and be well ,back.
    My Mathilde is here, so not much time for blogging :)
    Love-Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am meeting up with Pattie from The Shabby Chic and heading to Tipton on Saturday. I look forward to meeting you! :)

    BTW, I found your blog as I bounce from blog to blog that has mentioned Horton's Flea Market. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Rebecca,
    I loved what you said about Jesus on your side bar. Your photos are lovely, and I appreciate all the old world decor that is shown because that is what my taste is also. Me and my daughters just started a new blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. The link is: http://redrosealley.blogspot.com We recently did a post in June on "Home Treasures," and it will give you a chance to get to know us a little better. I would enjoy coming back to visit you and seeing all your wonderful, creative ideas. Hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day. Oh, my dear mother's name was Rebecca.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  11. rebecca, have a fabulous show and please give donna a hug from me!

    hugs,

    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was there yesterday! Found out after we left who you are! It was a great day, we had a blast! Hope to come back next year:)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.