HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Monday, November 7, 2011

Busy Week

Hello
Well, I am counting down now until I leave on Thursday for my dear friend Donna's house. I am so looking forward to spending time with her and her wonderful Mr. Re-Claimed... They are both such loving generous people who love life and most of all the Lord. I thank him for putting them into my life.
Donna as you may very well know coordinates the Horton's Christmas Show in Tipton. You can read about it here and also on her blog here.




Looking forward to seeing the Horton's also and their lovely family. This is such a fun event they put together... if you are in the area please come and join us.
Don't forget ... I am having a Blogger party in my corner of Horton's! 
I would love to see all my old friends and meet some new ones!


This last weekend was Kane County Fleamarket and I had my set up there. Just one more left for December and that is it for the winter.
Here are just a few shots from that.

















Here are a few shots of my friend Lisa's booth, she is sooo much fun!
Don't miss her new blog The Frenchman's Wife, you will love it. She is such a talent.











It was fun!


I have a new post up on my other blog
The Love of God


Please visit me there, I always appreciate you stopping by.


I have had so many of you ask about my handmade Christmas and jewelry items, whether they will be available online. Yes, they will be after this week. I will be listing after I get back from Tipton. Thank you so much for your interest, I appreciate all of your comments and emails. I promise to be by after this week also, I do miss getting around to all of you so much. 
Hope all is well in your world.
Blessings
Rebecca

14 comments:

  1. Can;t wait to see you, And Tia is counting down the days...have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with Donna, can't wait to see all the pics from the show!! All your goodies look fabulous, I'd so love to be up there in Indiana!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my rush thru Kane on Saturday I somehow missed you AND Lisa...
    :(

    Hope it was a great show for you.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great Rebecca. I have a regular spot in the Robinson Building. I rushed through your building Sunday, said a quick hello to Lisa, and had to run back. Are you always in the same spot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe trip over. Having fun will be a given while you're with your pal.
    I'm wishing you both a fabulous show <3
    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl--thank you so much for the kind words! I always have such a blast goofing off at Kane with you--it's one of the things that I look forward to the most!!
    Your style and presence lift the show up notches--we've got to get some of that yummy pastry in December.
    Have a great show in Indiana, and a wonderful thanksgiving!
    Best, Lisa (the frenchman's wife)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited! Bill and I are so looking forward to your visit!
    It is still very hectic here as we race around to get everything done for Saturday!
    I love your Kane shots...love all the jewelry~especially the velvet rose bracelets! I will need to buy one to wear with my new dress on Saturday!
    Much love and many hugs from us here!
    Can't wait to see you
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time whit Donna!
    Looking forward to the pictures from the show, hope you make many of them!
    XXX Marga

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life has thrown a few curve balls lately, but I'm hoping I get to come to the party. it will be fun.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Rebecca, oh it looks just plein fantastic...
    I love your wristcuffs- and all the white glittering christmas things, and the beautiful jewlery, you have been creating.
    I wish you a safe and wonderful trip,and a great show.
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Rebecca, I wanna come so bad, but I have a wedding to attend on Saturday! Boo Who! Hope you guys have a great time!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun at your show this weekend and tell Donna I said "hi". I really wish I could attend your blog party....it'd be so much fun:-)

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes...like today...I wish I didn't live in Texas, but in the midwest. I would love to come see all the treasures. Have a good trip, enjoy, and take lots of photos.
    Deb
    P.S. And be sure and save a bracelet for me. I adore 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck at the show. I know you and Donna will have a blast together.

    hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.