HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend

My Little Shopgirl...Sophie


I hope all of you had a great fourth...celebrating with family and friends. We had a great time in spite of the weather. It has been beautiful here all week but it chose to rain all day on the 4th...it did stop towards evening and we got to walk up to the park and watch a great fireworks display. I have had my daughter Nicole and her family in from Minnesota all week, just barely out of the hospital with new baby Madeline. I have been enjoying Madeline and big sister Sophie who is 3 years old... they even went to the flea market with me early Sunday morning, never to early to introduce them to the good stuff in life.


Can't think of a better Sunday...Fleamarket-kids and grandkids!


They found puppies! Leah and Sam my two older grandchildren along with my son and his friend Noelia from Puerto Rico, visiting for the fourth.
Come on mom...just hold one! Ha! not a chance.

They were soooo cute, but the last thing I need is another baby in the house.
Here are some great finds and one of my favorite booths. Marty always has a great display. She is so talented.
Love the aprons!



The tie die guy is a hoot....right out of the 60s, I love it!




3 comments:

  1. Hello, thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you'll visit again. What a pretty shop girl!! Have a great evening, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tole trays and the vintage linens. It looks like a great place to spend money on things I would love but - really don't need. And the shop girl is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to see you came by. I'm happy to meet another mother with six. I have been enjoying your blog and you have a lovely shop. It looks like we like to spend our 4th of July the same way.
    Smiles,
    June

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.