HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Studio Is Open

My Water Street studio will be featured this Saturday evening from 6pm to 10pm. This is a Christmas Open House at the gallery and most of the studio's will be open as well.  Please come and join the fun, there will be a cookie exchange ( just bring cookies and exchange them, if you want to participate), a Ugly Holiday  Sweater Party...( I will not be wearing one, as I have done my time wearing those...coming from Minnesota) and refreshments. The H2O Hand-made Gallery will be open for any gifts you may want to purchase and of course I will be selling my goodies out of my studio.






















Please come join the fun at
Water Street Gallery
160 So Water Street
Batavia IL 60510
Any Questions? 
Call me at 630-777-9174
Hope to see you there! 
I will be opening my studio through December, by appointment, please give me a call.
I am linking up my studio which is where my inspiration comes to life with Debra at Common Ground for her Vintage Inspiration Friday. Please join her and be inspired!
Blessings
Rebecca

15 comments:

  1. Rebecca, I so wish I could come out and see you. Looks like a fun event. The place you asked about is in McKinney Texas. Do you feel a road trip coming on? I wish you were coming to Texas. Have a great weekend, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun evening. Wish I lived closer but will enjoy it through your blog:) Hope you show pictures of the event.
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, I spy many things I love. Beautiful old shabbiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish I lived closer. Your collection is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful goodies for sale, if only I lived in your neck of the woods! I must apologize, I forgot to post on your party will do so. Have a wonderful weekend and best of wishes on your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Rebecca,
    I wish that I lived nearby or a least in the same country !! I'd be there in a heartbeat !
    I wish you the best of days with lots of people stopping by. Have fun. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks amazing! I'm sure you will do great!
    Theresa
    aka:tot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I was closer because I see so many things I like! I hope it is a huge success. Enjoy it! (while NOT wearing an ugly Xmas sweater!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    My name is TOSHIE.
    I always Read the blog.
    I'm going to go your open house.
    I speak English is not good 

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful space you have, full of such great creations, Sounds like a fun evening. I have several ugly Christmas sweaters, where do I donate? Have fun!!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  11. There isn't enough cookies in the world to make me don an ugly Christmas sweater. Thank goodness it's not required wearing!
    But you know what the opposite of ugly is? Why that would be beautiful...just like your studio!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. Forgot to ask...what happened to the toilet paper post? I was looking forward to reading that one!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my look at all those treasures. Wish I was closer it would be such fun to see it all. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweet Rebecca, I hope you have a gorgeus day in your studio, with cookie exchanges, and hopefully many buying people.
    There are so many gorgeus pieces,and wonderfull art to buy-so-I would love to have visited,dear.
    HAPPY EVENING--blessings Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Rebecca, you have some wonderful treasures in your shop. Hope it goes well for you and I am sure everyone will enjoy themselves who go and only wish I lived near.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.