HOME ART The Love of God Shop Studio

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thank You

You have touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes... thank you for making my Birthday so meaningful. I am blessed by your words of praise, encouragement and good wishes. Please know that I appreciate and hold dear your friendships whether new or old.

My gifts seem so little in the light of these wonderful gifts you have all posted. But I just wanted to give a little something. 
I appreciate
all those that were good enough to share in my celebration.
I had such a hard time choosing just 3 persons to give to and I wish I could give to all. 

Here are the 3 chosen



Sandy at Quill Cottage



Carole at Maynard Greenhouse


 I also added one more gift... just because it's my party and I can if I want to, can if I want to... you would laugh to if it happened to you.
(ok I couldn't resist)
 because she gives the gift of laughter to all.  




Deb at Talking Trash


Wishing you a wonderful week before Christmas!
I will be doing a Christmas post this week.
Many Blessings
Rebecca

9 comments:

  1. Congratulation to all you "Lovely Ladies" who won these wonderful treasures AND "Happy Birthday to you Dear Rebecca", you are such a Sweet and Wonderful Lady...
    Hugs to you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I,too wants to say congratulations, to the 4 lucky ladies- and to wish you dearest Rebecca, a wonderfull sunday afternoon-and evening.
    Hugs to you, with blessings.
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweets!
    Congrats to all the winners! Glad to hear that you are having a beautiful birthday...and I wish you many more! Love ya...deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you so much Rebecca. I feel like I was a winner already just having you as a friend! Congrats to the other 3 winners too!

    hugs,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. R.E.,
    I had a blast at your party. It was fun, the stories were beautiful and the thoughtful gifts amazing. I'm so glad you threw yourself a wing-ding otherwise I might have missed one or two of these great posts.
    Thank you.
    Debbie
    P.S. Just let me rest up from all the cake and I say...let's do it again!
    P.P.S. I'm trying to be a good, polite Southern girl here...BUT...YIPPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful party Rebecca. I didn't enter the give away but I did follow the party. Lovely pictures. I have two nieces that were born at Christmastime, one on the 21st and one on the 24th. I always give them a birthday gift, wrapped in birthday paper. A friend who was born on the 27th taught me that! I am so glad you had a Happy Birthday and congrats to the winners! Isn't blogging the best?

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my stars! Thank you so much! May you be doubly blessed for your generosity. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rebecca,

    Congratulations to all the lucky winners.
    Your party was fun and it was great to be there with you and your friends.
    Also for telling us about the Virus, aren't people awful doing this at Christmas {sigh}
    Happy Christmas week

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for the heads up friend!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave a comment!
Your friendship and visits mean very much to me.